Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jupham wrote:
EitherOrlok wrote:
Take a look, too, for the earlier, non-Clix version of the game. It comes with cardboard planes that you assemble, but there was a line of metal minis released.

I mention it because you only need to track down the box set to have everything you need - it includes stats for several different planes (rather than the small pool of available planes in the other game), and has rules that allow you to make your own, as well as options for ongoing campaign play.

I am definitely interested in that version also but the only copy I see is $60 in the BGG market place. I'm hoping I can get some of the clix stuff cheap and at least try the game out.

Do they play similar at all?

Google sci if city in Knoxville, that have A ton dirt cheap. Plane packs are $1, I can't remember how much the starters are but it seems that are about $5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Upham
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lochmoigh wrote:
Google sci if city in Knoxville, that have A ton dirt cheap. Plane packs are $1, I can't remember how much the starters are but it seems that are about $5.

Thanks for the tip, I had already found them. I looked on eBay and got 4 packs of minis and the rules shipped to me for less than $20 shipped. The guy was great and was able to put them all in the same box. Even included some extras for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.