Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Father Geek» Forums » News

Subject: New Contest Announced: Scallywags “Talk Like A Pirate” Game Giveaway! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cyrus Kirby
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Father Geek is very pleased to offer one lucky person a new copy of the pirate themed card game, Scallywags, in honor of the internationally recognized (maybe) “Talk Like A Pirate Day“.

I very much like this game. When I play it with my little geeks, it is an exercise in memorization and watching my children learn the subtle art of risk vs. reward, bluffing & misdirection, and ganging up on Daddy. When I play with casual gamers, it is a fun and relaxed game where we all laugh and roll our eyes at each other as we steal points and make bad decisions. When I play it with my Gamer Geek friends, it turns into a bloodbath and sharp words are exchanged at the table. Three very different game experiences with the same game!

This contest is open to everyone in the world, but you have to enter quickly! It ends this Sunday, September 23rd, 2012!

ENTER TODAY AND GOOD LUCK!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.