Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you run thru the prepare for battle steps only at the beginning of each day or at the beginning of each encounter with the enemy?

For now I have been going thru this before each encounter, but not sure if correct.

My last encounter spotted a panther and an 88 AT both at long range. The panther started closing and moving around to my left. Lucky no shots came my way before friendly fire took out the enemy. But in the meantime I was in panic mode. Started backing up for hull down, then just plain backing up, and pulling smoke grenades too!

Not sure why I panicked, its only cardboard and dice. Lucky for me I never had to be in a situation like this for real.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You only make section 4.4 once every day - unless you are returned to the section by a random event (see 4.77).

Simply follow the sequence of play from 4.1 to 4.9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin David Bliss
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb

I'm sure it's stated elsewhere, but if/when you are returned to 4.4,
you should exclude sections 4.47, 4.51 and 4.52 with the following exceptions :

4.51 : When a new start area is required (i.e. when the last area you captured was your Exit area).

4.52 : When a new Exit area is required (i.e. after acquiring a new start area as above.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.