Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Owens
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Alright, I'm really digging this game. But I have a couple of rules questions...

1 - If you play one of the Basic Moves or Overnighter cards (essentially, any card that lets you move and perform/hire), can you do those actions in any order? Like, could I perform and then move?

2 - At what point precisely is the board replenished? For example, if you're at the end of May, would you replenish up to eight cities in the fifth week, and then add two more at the end of the first week of June, or would you just replenish up to ten at the end of May?

Does that second one make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Decker
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The only card that allows you to move and perform in the same turn is the Overnighter. In its case, you move first and then you may perform/hire. For clarity, the word "then" should have followed the "and." Essentially performing or hiring ends you turn.

In your example, at the end of May, you would first replenish cities as normal at the end of any turn (week). Then, after scoring, you replace the old counters with the new ones and then immediately add two new ones to match the high quota.

I hope that helps. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.