Lugenia Zotz
United States
Windthorst
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm looking for these parts to complete my game:

1) Dwarf

1) Warrior's shield

6) Doorways (all of mine are broken and I'm not sure how to give them a proper fix without making them too unattactive - ideas welcome!)

X) round bases (I am missing a number of the black and greens)

Any help would be, of course, highly appreciated. PM me if you have any to offer and perhaps we can work out a deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Corrina
United States
Unspecified
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ah, I see, I have bits from heroquest and dragonquest, but not advanced. Besides I cant part with my dwarf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lugenia Zotz
United States
Windthorst
Texas
flag msg tools
I have a dwarf proxy but, he has, only, a small axe and is utterly unassuming. A skaven would gut him in an instant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
the bases are standard slotted 25mm round bases. Very easy to buy from most minis retailers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lugenia Zotz
United States
Windthorst
Texas
flag msg tools
I shall search the retailers and vendors alike, thank you. Any thoughts or tutorials on doorway fixes? They're so tiny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
The doors are a nice idea, but they don't work very well in practice.
I'm in the process of trying to produce P&P doors. I'll try and let you know how it goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lugenia Zotz
United States
Windthorst
Texas
flag msg tools
I think I'm going to break out some epoch and do some molding and experimentation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
しんぶん赤旗
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of advanced heroquest that I bought second hand and believe to be complete. I have metal figures to use instead of the original plastics so I have not bothered to unwrap them. Obviously, I want the doors but anything else I am happy to trade or sell. Shoot me a geekmail if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
garrett bowley
United States
anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
still have the advanced hq parts if so which minis do you have

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.