Popular Tags: [View All]
Louis-Courtney Jones
United Kingdom
Rhyl
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys

Just got this game for a massive bargain so I shouldn't complain much because of the cheap price but one of the hobbit figures is broken at the knee and won't be capable of much adventuring... It was described as being in excellent condition so I am a bit miffed...

Does anyone know of anywhere I may be able to replace one or all of the hobbit figures?

Cheers!

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bass
United States
Venice
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, cannot help.

Bleary-eyed, before my first cup of coffee, I misread the title of this thread as "Space Hobbit Needed!!!" and just had to see what it was about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's info and ideas here:

Spare Parts List

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis-Courtney Jones
United Kingdom
Rhyl
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks people!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-painted LOTR heroclix hobbits can be had on ebay for $2-3 each (shipping not included), or you can buy the starter set, but that's a bit pricey now as it's out of print.

Or you can get the games workshop hobbits, but they're a bit pricey new ($6 each, and resin). The older metal ones, when they come up on ebay, can be had very cheap, like $1 each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What you want are the beautifully painted sabretooth figurines - cheap on ebay as they made 4 or 5 different figs of some of the hobbits from LoTR movies - my favorite is the one i call Sam the Pan searching hex LOTR got 400 plus returns and on the first page is frodo for a buck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Williams
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a Hasbro first edition on eBay a few weeks ago for 99p and despite it all being shrinkwrapped and in sealed bags still had Pippin missing. I went straight on ebay and bought 5 different hobbits for about £6 and took them off their heroclix bases and glued them to small plastic bases. They look great But I wouldn't trade the Sauron model for the world it looks amazingly weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.