Subject: Lead Tank - what is the significance of that rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game off of Ebay - Second day playing. I'm now the lead tank

What does that mean? - searched through the pdf rule book electronically for Lead - but it really doesn't tell you anything. any steers on this most welcome. do you get more victory points or does ambush become more onerous? - probably says something on one of the sheets somewhere

Gazman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Parsons
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
panzerfaust table on blue chart.

easy to kill lead tank with panzerfaust.

good hunting.

cheerio
mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mike

Knew it had to be on one of the charts - Now i wear glasses its becoming more difficult to spot these things and it don't help that the counters are small in this game.

I'm enjoying the game

Gazman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Parsons
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gaz

also on the blue chart enemy action,battle,advance scenario modifers and to hit etc...

your tank and lead tank mean your more likely to be hit.i.e. battle scenario chart SPG/tank column hit 86-100. and on mapboard if rolled ambush will add plus 10 or 20 !! so could be 66-100 hit...!!!

I posted a good book to read on the forum,
"warriors for the working day "

excellent read of tank commanders view in sherman.

watch those 88's

mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin David Bliss
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
The Lead Tank is the Tank that's most likely to get shot at first. Generally because it's usually either the first one seen ( on a road ) and/or the one that's perceived as the most dangerous ( by the Enemy ) whilst in the open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.