Alex Gerace
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please join a game online!
http://endeavorpbw.appspot.com/gamelist

Specifically, my game is entitled 5-Player--Please move once per day.

If you are having issues joining, click on the link to use the previous build.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Gwazdosky
United States
Clinton
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat! I started a game as well if anyone wants to play: Demiurge's Game - 1 move a day minimum please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Cang
France
flag msg tools
Pb with this website ?
Hi,

As I gave a try to play on this website and launched a couple of games with some friend, it crashed down all of a sudden !! (white page with loads of unfriendly cryptic text ligns)

Do you know if the app is still operating ?

Hope I didn't ruin this with my fumbling...soblue

Have a good day
plastic77

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alan beaumont
United Kingdom
LONDON
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It gets knocked down then it gets up again!
plastic77 wrote:
As I gave a try to play on this website and launched a couple of games with some friend, it crashed down all of a sudden !! (white page with loads of unfriendly cryptic text ligns)

Back up after a couple of days, but getting steadily more unreliable over the last year, probably because finished and abandoned games are never weeded out so clogging the whole thing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I am trying to keep up my turns in this game, but with no automated reminders and my having very little investment in its outcome since I am doing so poorly, it frequently slips my mind. If it is ever my turn, feel free to geekmail me a reminder (assuming the site is operating).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leber
Canada
Orillia
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is tough without reminders. Just starting today, I'm attempting to use a service that monitors a webpage of your choosing, and alerts you when any changes are made. It sends email alerts up to once a day (I don't think it does realtime or any faster than daily).

Although I haven't tested this with Endeavor as of yet, I have used it successfully in the past for other pages. It seems to work well, and is totally free. Other players may want to check it out:

www.changedetection.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.