$10.00
Jesse Carrasco
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
I have not played the Asian map so I don't know if this is possible but I was wondering if you could play Team Asia with just two players. Is it possible to have the two players share the communal cards but play their own secret routes? Or are the rules set up in a way where this would not work out? I think this could be another interesting way of playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question that I haven't thought about. I can't imagine it would be a better 2p experience than Legendary Asia on the other side of the board. There are a LOT of tickets in Team Asia, so might make it a little too "open" for non-team play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Tanner
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife & I have played the Team Asia map many times as simply a 2-player game. Normal rules applied. The one thing I would change is to reduce the number of trains to regular TtR rules level, not the higher number used in the Team game. Makes things a little tighter and takes less time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.