Subject: Any way to tell if localized version is revised? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samu Lattu
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Could anyone help me with this? I'm wondering if there's any way to tell if the changes implemented in the revised edition have also been implemented in the localized versions. I'm specifically interested in whether the Finnish edition is based off of the revised Mayfair edition or not, but please do confirm if you can whether other localized editions are based on the revised Mayfair edition as well.

Here's a non-comprehensive list of changes in the revised edition for reference. I figure if those changes are reflected in the localized editions then they're revised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Altmann
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The cards look like the revised edition. The text between the image and the text box is a strong hint.

The cards use the same graphics as the Kosmos edition (don't know about the back), so they're probably based on the revised German edition and not the Mayfair localisation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.