Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard a rumor that there's a digital version of this somewhere. Anyone got a link? I prefer a link to the app store version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Candiani
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sorry but the only digital version I know is the PC one:
Saint Petersburg PC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunyc wrote:
I am sorry but the only digital version I know is the PC one:
Saint Petersburg PC

Good enough for the moment. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zaleski
United States
Wintersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played quite a bit on Brett Spiel as well . If you want to set something up in a morning or after 9 PM EST message me and I'm always up to playing on a week night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the latest iOS Board Game news entry, an iOS version seems to be in development, which came as a surprise. Hadn't seen any mention of it at all and I follow those posts pretty closely.

The PC version is quite good and I play it on the iPad over a RDP client and on my Mac using Wineskin. Will be quite happy to have a native iPad version though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mbmbmbmbmb
Neo42 wrote:
I heard a rumor that there's a digital version of this somewhere. Anyone got a link? I prefer a link to the app store version.

Developer Elately is developing both Saint Petersburg and Niagara for iOS.

They are currently hoping for a November release for Saint Petersburg and a December release for Niagara, although those could change depending on how beta testing goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.