Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got 3 copies of Bandu all with differing amount of pieces. I'd like to piece them out appropriately, hopefully sell two and keep the last one for myself but aside from the few pieces shown in the instructions, I'm at a loss for what else should be here. I figured there'd be a post about this already but I don't see it. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

(EDIT)
Check out the picture below if you were curious like I once was!

Thanks to Dreadnaught for the link and nazgul_sp for the pics!

Boy I'm glad I didn't waste a whole bunch of time bent over my kitchen table with parts all spread out, organized into little rows to make sure an even distribution was had by all while taking pictures of said sets with the intent of then posting them with a link to this post in order to help whoever else may have had this issue. Yep, sure am glad...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eastside, Esq.
United States
Richmond Hts.
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Complete parts list on Bandu?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kandell
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been said elsewhere, but to have it all in one thread:

"Bandu has 54 wooden pieces, but 6 of those are starter blocks which each player gets, so it is really 48 playable bits."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.