Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to hear anything feelings on this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter van der Meeren
Netherlands
Pijnacker
Nederland
flag msg tools
I played it in Essen and bought it.

What made me buy the game?

I love the art work and theme. I didn't own a 2 player game with this theme. It's interaction with the other player. You have lots of possiblities to make a mess of the other players card stacks.

It's a short game.

The price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything he said. It's a relatively quick game, the art is excellent and the theme is fun. It's definitely my favourite 2 player card game - so much so that I played it 3 times at Essen alone, and bought a copy the first time I played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Rothschuh
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with all of the above (except maybe for the favourite 2-player card game bit, but it's definitely up there).

Bought it in Essen without playing it and was not disappointed. Have played it 6 times with my wife so far, and we both really like it.

There are instances where you can get hosed by the card draw, but games usually last no longer than 20 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.