Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little unclear about the Custodians of MR and the equivalent Distant Suns pieces.

I believe the MR Fighter Ambush is 3 and the Ground version represents 2 units. When you attack them, do you need to get all 3/2 hits in one attack to remove the token or do "hits" count from round to round as if they were individual fighters?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
n107 wrote:
I'm a little unclear about the Custodians of MR and the equivalent Distant Suns pieces.

I believe the MR Fighter Ambush is 3 and the Ground version represents 2 units. When you attack them, do you need to get all 3/2 hits in one attack to remove the token or do "hits" count from round to round as if they were individual fighters?

Thanks.

Hits count from round to round, and so the custodians will slowly die off.

However, if you LOSE the battle against the custodians (or any Distant Suns token), they will regenerate and be back at full strength during the next battle.

Basically, you have to kill them all in one battle, but you can slowly do it over the course of several rounds if needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.