Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy a copy of Venture from the U.S about 3 weeks ago but it came the with the money deck damaged. It looks like something has cut the ‘Money’ deck diagonally across the top. When the deck is laid flat depending on where the cut is, you can determine if it is likely to be a payout card or not. This sort of takes away some of the excitement.

I emailed Gryphon Games from their website probably over 2 weeks ago about this problem but I’ve had no reply. I’m guessing they’ve been to Essen but it is November now and I’m getting a little worried.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Bernard--

Gryphon Games has received no email from you that I am aware of. What email address did you use? And where/who did you buy your copy of the Venture game from in the US? Yours is the first such instance that we have heard of concerning damaged cards in this game. Sounds like you got a copy that was damaged in printing by the factory, which is quite unusual but certainly not impossible. I recommend that you correspond directly to me at ricks@freddistribution.com with the info above and we will work with you to find a solution to this problem.

Thanks--Rick, for Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let everyone know Rick has been all over my problem like white on rice.

The solution has been found and should be sorted very soon.

Thank you Rick & Gryphon Games. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My replacement cards have arrived and everything is in perfect order. Gryphon Games customer service has been excellent, even the Atlantic Ocean couldn't stop them taking care of me.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.