Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I right that, even in the advanced game (with spells) unsold artifacts of a round stay on the board, and at the beginning of the next round, artifacts are only revealed from the piles where isn't still an artifact left open from the previous round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
Am I right that, even in the advanced game (with spells) unsold artifacts of a round stay on the board, and at the beginning of the next round, artifacts are only revealed from the piles where isn't still an artifact left open from the previous round?

Yes, that is how we play. I don't have the rules with me to confirm, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
Thank you for stopping at this OverText. Your cursor is now being scanned for the purpose of security. Please don't move for 3 seconds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thank you for your cooperation. You may proceed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
If no player pays the required treasures, the artifact remains unsold and is the token available for purchase next round from this room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you name the location of that quote?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
Can you name the location of that quote?

Page 5 of these rules, under "Palace Rooms" http://files.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/145lvyukq9/Alad...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.