Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Are the players allowed to speak about their spell cards on hand, either among all players or bilataral, for example, to make agreements?

2. Are you allowed to play your characters voluntarily open, for example to proof the abidance of an agreement?

3. If you prevail in the house of the Djinn, you are allowed to play two artifacts altogether, for the remainder of the round. I know, that you are not allowed to play the same artifact twice, by that. But if you own two copies of the same artifact, are you allowed to use both of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
Thank you for stopping at this OverText. Your cursor is now being scanned for the purpose of security. Please don't move for 3 seconds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thank you for your cooperation. You may proceed.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. As much as in any other game without special rulings for this. Mostly depending on how your gaming group handels this.
2. No. The rules say you place them face down, so you place them face down.
3. I don't see why not. Nowhere in the rules is indicated that the 2 artifacts have to be different.

4. Might it be, that you take this game a tad to serious?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ad 2: The rules don't say, that you cannot show them all, after you have played them face down.

Ad 3: The question is, if playing two times an artifact of the same type ounts as one or two artifacts.

Ad 4: I will answer with a quote of Jacques-Yves Cousteau (1910 - 1997): "Playing is an activity, which you cannot take serious enough".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
Thank you for stopping at this OverText. Your cursor is now being scanned for the purpose of security. Please don't move for 3 seconds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thank you for your cooperation. You may proceed.
mbmbmbmbmb
2) The rules also don't say you can throw over the table when you're loosing. Still you don't do this (I hope).
But this plays more in the first question. If your group agrees - it's ok. As negotiations are not an official part of the game you'll have to come up with house rules to cover the details.

3) Normally you can play 1 artifact, with djinn 2. Why should the choice of your artifacts in your round have impact on the number of them you can play?

4) Let me answer with a quote of Dr. Rainer Knizia (1957 - today): "When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.