M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
This user is outstanding in mediocre videogaming
badge
Did you visit my www.kobudovenlo.nl? It has game info
mbmbmbmbmb
The shortest scenario (#1) says "The Allied player wins if he has at least 2 VPs more than the German"
The next scenario (#2) says "The Allied player wins if he has at least 3 VPs more than the German" and it lasts 12 turns longer than #1.

We played this game last night, but I couldn't figure out how to count VPs. You don't/ do include the German surviving troops in the tally? You do/ don't include the beaches for the Allies? For how much?

Also seemed weird that in 21 turns the Allies should be able (just or just not) to get to +2, while in the next 11 turns would only need to gain one more.

Any help here to understand the victory conditions for shorter scenarios is greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miquel Izquierdo
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the correct victory conditions for the allies are to control two or three VP hexes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Knight
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Hello! The first paragraph of rule 16.1 explains the victory conditions for the shorter scenarios. The Allied player earns 1 VP per captured VP hex (and the German player does not earn VPs for controlling these hexes). The Allied player earns 2 VPs for having a supplied unit across the breakout line at game end. The German player earns 3 VPs for capturing a beach hex (rule 4.4 gives details about that). And the German player earns 3 VPs for each post D-Day airdrop (rule 15.5 gives details about that). Those are the only victory conditions that apply in the shorter scenarios. Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.