Patton's Best» Forums » Rules

Subject: PanzerFaust - Random event -Rule Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK my fist time with a panzerfaust - it missed. thats good so i guess it stays on the board until I kill it like infantry -

do i have to spot it _ guess so - that seems the obvious thing to do. would be like say an enemy reinforcement appearing

Or does it disappear after the roll on the panzerfaust table its not clear

PS if it stays on does it get a roll on the enemy action table eg panzerfaust could shoot at friendly artilliaty etc and if kit does shot at the tanks is it a simple gunfire shot or another panzerfaust shot?

any guidance - gratefully received.

Great game . so far no damage to my tank ive been very lucky and now upgrading to a better tank right now

On that issue have better turret and better armor - does that actually do anything in the game. I see that the tank type has some effect in the brew up table i think

Gazman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to read the rules again when I get home. I don't think the panzerfaust stays on the board - it's just a random event thing that either does something to your tank or doesn't. Basically in game terms, any of the German infantry units could be carrying panzerfausts but they are only in use during the random event at the end of the turn sequence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Think you are right on the panzerfaust

See the Armor class is on the blue table enemy to kill - so found the answer to that

Gazman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin David Bliss
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
Infomanohio wrote:
I'll have to read the rules again when I get home. I don't think the panzerfaust stays on the board - it's just a random event thing that either does something to your tank or doesn't. Basically in game terms, any of the German infantry units could be carrying panzerfausts but they are only in use during the random event at the end of the turn sequence.

Correct.

Note these are single use weapons, not reloadable like a Bazooka or P.I.A.T. !

[ Panzershrecks are reloadable , but the game does not have any of these !! ]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.