Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connie Gunderson
United States
Deer Creek Mesa (Littleton)
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Didn't this just come out in 2009? Why would it be out of print? It just seems very strange to me. If you know anything about it, please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's out of print because Rio Grande Games no longer makes Hans im Gluck games and Z-Man, the new distributor, has yet to publish it in English. I'd suspect to see it mid-20013 again in stores if it is out of stock everywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connie Gunderson
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
OK thank you, that's what I was looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connie Gunderson
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Oooh! I found it at my FLGS here in the Denver burbs. As of earlier today, they had two or three more new, still sealed copies, for $24. Their website is blackandread.net.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connie Gunderson
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Incidentally, I emailed Z-Man to ask them about this and they said there's no scheduled release date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom B
Thailand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
According to Z-man Games it will be reprinted in 2014. I have only seen that said on their FB account once.

https://www.facebook.com/ZManGames/posts/537495389658334

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.