Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Thomas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this update via email:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/springboard/nothing-pers...

You'se guys just keep on pushin' and you keep knocking down the stretch goals! #5...Blackmail Coins has been Achieved!! Congrats. To celebrate, we have an updated Omerta and Blackmail coin design. Cody Jones (our Graphic Designer on this project) made a few little tweaks to the previous design.

So, what's next? When you pop that $75,000 goal, every game will come with a metal Capo Ring. The ring will have the Respect Shield etched on top and will have "First Player -- Breaks Ties" engraved inside the band. It will be very cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Huerta
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only a few days left for them to get 9900 dollars...idk about you but I want that ring for the game....it would just make it bling... and I could see the Capo using it to help "negotiate" the price of whacking him by giving out black eyes....

this would just make the game complete....hope they make it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never would have expected the ring to be engraved on the INSIDE. Fancy schmancy! Must. Have. NOW.

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Thomas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting close - $69,759

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.