Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Wood
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Title says it all, would love to play this, wondering if it's here in town for the weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, we know that Tom brought it to the Dallas Games Marathon session and foisted asked them politely if they'd play it. I think he also said that he would try to get some sessions going for it mixed in with his other plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
We wanna be free. We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. And we wanna play games. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a good time; We're gonna have a party...
mbmbmbmbmb
"I think all I am going to end up doing is showing this game. Not that that is a bad thing." ~Tom Vasal regarding BGG con and NP while at Dallas Games Marathon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
We wanna be free. We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. And we wanna play games. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a good time; We're gonna have a party...
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, it was a ton of fun even though it is not my normal kind of game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Avery
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for trying it out! I got a few demos in and wish I could have done more. I really enjoyed seeing groups of friends go at it. I hope there was no bloodshed on the way home...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StephenAvery wrote:
Thanks for trying it out! I got a few demos in and wish I could have done more. I really enjoyed seeing groups of friends go at it. I hope there was no bloodshed on the way home...

Very enjoyable game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.