Terrace» Forums » General

Subject: Versions help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvin Daniels
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just got the Herbko International edition with Star Trek logo on box ( orange and green pieces for 2-player version.

The board is smaller than the black and white version ( Industrial Design Excellence Award logo on front) Siler/Siler Ventures version

My question is are there other versions out there?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Loop
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not counting the Terrace 6x6 vs 8x8 versions. You have two page of version listed in the game entry. The original black, white, red & blue and slightly bigger board, the Star Trek version you have, and an international editions is different too. I know the 6x6 started with a foam board, and I've seen a wood version too, but I don't know if it was a sold version.

True story, I had a problem with the foam board and mailed a complaint. A while later I have the designer at my door, with a replacement, we had a delightful time.

If your looking for a original, I have several, I thought I is a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Daniels
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Star Trek box I have shows orange/green on box, sadly they are red pieces inside

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.