Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan c marquez
Mexico
ZAPOPAN
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I ordered game over two months ago (Im from Zapopan Jalisco Mexico) with the handmade made sticks and pans but game never arrived (probably got held in customs or lost in transit). I sent email to Brent (designer and owner of Two Lantern Games)and he told me to wait a little longer and if game didnt arrive to send him an email. Game didnt arrive and he sent me the game again, even with the hand made sticks and pans and it arrived today! Great service!

Hopefully first time game can arrive so I can sell the game and give the money back to Brent, but I just wanted to say here at BGG of the great service.

Hope to play the game this week with my wife! I think she will love the game (she loves light strategy games with set collection and hand management).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wizbet
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was very nice of them, even to get you the handmade parts which are no longer being sold. I hope you enjoy it. Its a great couples game. I thought shipping was incredibly fast when I ordered.

I wonder if some customs agents somewhere are playing Morels on their lunch hour???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMS
Australia
Success
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar issue ordering from Australia. I just wanted to also reiterate the great customer service provided by Brent and Two Lantern Games. He promptly sent out a new copy of Morels after mine was lost in transit. Great guy!

Cheers
Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.