Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Age of Steam» Forums » General

Subject: Paper Money quantity rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm creating a high-quality set to substitute the paper money of some games, can someone help me out here? I need to know which bill denominations does it comes with and how many of each.

Thanks for the help!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
endou_kenji wrote:
I'm creating a high-quality set to substitute the paper money of some games, can someone help me out here? I need to know which bill denominations does it comes with and how many of each.

Thanks for the help!


Stop that. Use poker chips.

B>
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, poker chips are a good idea.

Anyway, to answer your questions, it doesn't really matter. In Age of Steam, players won't have much money. Bunch of 1s and bunch of 5s should be enough, maybe 20-30 of each? Not much more is necessary in most cases.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
endou_kenji wrote:
I'm creating a high-quality set to substitute the paper money of some games, can someone help me out here? I need to know which bill denominations does it comes with and how many of each.

Thanks for the help!


Stop that. Use poker chips.

B>
Nah, thanks. I rather use cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
msaari wrote:
Yeah, poker chips are a good idea.

Anyway, to answer your questions, it doesn't really matter. In Age of Steam, players won't have much money. Bunch of 1s and bunch of 5s should be enough, maybe 20-30 of each? Not much more is necessary in most cases.


Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.