fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Greetings!
Most of the credit goes to Randy Cox for the great charts & data, all I did was find a card-version of some different team files (out on www.tabletop-sports.com) and modify/resize/reformat them to accept the data from the UATAS team charts.

What does this mean for you?
It's the same game Randy made available with the UATAS charts, just with individual 2.5" x 3.5" cards for each player instead of colored charts. I come from an APBA/Pursue The Pennant background, and I've always associated charts with those dusty old sports games (like Paydirt) that my dad played in the 1970's. So I wanted to enjoy this game, but with cards, so you can prepare a lineup & examine stats against each other in your hand. I made the size to be standard baseball-card size, so you can sleeve each card & even slide in a baseball card of your own on the other side to enhance the experience.

There are 26 all-time teams (sorry Rockies/Marlins/Rays/DBacks fans,) along with 2 Negro League all-star teams.

So enjoy some tabletop baseball this holiday season, and beyond.

-Scott

p.s.
Thanks again to Randy Cox for making this info available to all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.