Subject: Agricola storage box: Stack-On SBR-13 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Krick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally managed to find a good storage box for Agricola that fits inside the original game box and leaves room for the cards.

It's the Stack-On SBR-13 and I purchased it tonight at a Lowe's Home Improvement for the bargain price of $3.48

It has a few variable sized compartments and it comes with 6 optional dividers that you can use to customize it.

The dimensions are 8 x 8 x 1.75 inches. I was looking for an 8 x 8 x 2 box, but this is the closest I've found so far.

I haven't finalized the locations for all the parts, but at least it seems to all fit pretty well. Now all I need is some clear acrylic plastic card boxes, assuming they makes ones that will fit Agricola cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken McLean
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I collected baseball cards as a kid and have a bunch of plastic card boxes (holding anywhere from 10-150 cards) that I use to store the various cards in. Check out your local coin/sport memorabilia store (maybe even Wal-Mart/Target) to get them. They should only be a buck or two each.

Here are a couple of examples from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-100-Count-Plastic-Box/dp/B00...

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Hinged-Plastic-Trading-Storage...

Edited for links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Krick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. I need to get some card boxes that are like the first link, but possibly smaller as I think the 100 count ones are too tall. I may have some floating around somewhere from my card collecting days. I just need to figure out what box they're in.

The kind of boxes in the second link with the hinges really suck. They're fragile and break too easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilgamesh notimportant
msg tools
I bought the exact same box from a dollar store. It's not perfect but it sure beats having 4536 plastic bags for all the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.