Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking through my copy of Forbidden Alchemy today in preparation for a game later this week, and in addition to the revised cards for the expansion, there were also revised cards for the core set, which I didn't think too much of until I actually went to swap out the core copies for these revised ones.

Two of them, Objective 1A and 1C for The Fall of House Lynch, were different, and seemed to make the game easier on the investigators. Fair enough. But then there were five other cards that were not different at all - Clue 1A for Fall of House Lynch, Dynamite, Strange Skies, one of the Blood Pact spells, and the Suitcase. Is there any need for these? Has anyone else had this?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwick VonVeederVeld
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
the usefulness of the cards depends on what printing of the core game that you have...if you have the 1st printing you will need "these" cards, but not "those" cards...and if you have the second printing, you will need "those" cards, but not "these" cards....hope that makes sense....FFG was just trying to cover all their bases....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, that's okay then! Thanks very much - and for the quick reply!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.