Aidan Mirisola-Sullivan
United States
Kennebunk
Maine
flag msg tools
oh hai
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All:

I just wanted to confirm that placing Castle Stalker give you two clansmen, - one for the bottom right icon and one per the card. (As opposed to other castles, which only give you one clansman.)

Thanks,

Aidan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
correct buddy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aidan Mirisola-Sullivan
United States
Kennebunk
Maine
flag msg tools
oh hai
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mammothbaby wrote:
Hey All:

I just wanted to confirm that placing Castle Stalker give you two clansmen, - one for the bottom right icon and one per the card. (As opposed to other castles, which only give you one clansman.)

Correct.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Mitchell

Peoria
Illinois
msg tools
mb
So this Rule about Special Locations applies to all Special Locations?

The Rule = Special Locations Cards do NOT simply list (reiterate)the same bonuses you draw from placing the matching tile and taking what's in the bottom right corner of the tile? The Special Locations Card gives you ADDITIONAL bonuses that are not listed on the bottom right corner of the tile?

For example, with Castle Moil, placement gets me a whiskey and a clansmen (as indicated bottom right of tile) AND also (per the card) gets me ANOTHER whiskey and a tam.

Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T G
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckm1961 wrote:

For example, with Castle Moil, placement gets me a whiskey and a clansmen (as indicated bottom right of tile) AND also (per the card) gets me ANOTHER whiskey and a tam.

Correct?

I am unaware if it shows up differently in the english version but at least in the bottom right of the Castle Moil tile from the german version there's only the card icon and a clansman. So you get 1 clansman plus the contents of the corresponding card, which in this case is 1 tam and 1 whiskey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.