Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Lyon
United States
West Warren
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
CyberMonk
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious if there are any Western MA players out there. I live out by Sturbridge,(West Warren, to be specific.) but I frequent X9 games up in Hadley as often as I can.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone happen to know if there is going to be a tournament during PAX East? I've seen FFG there as a vendor the last couple of years, but I can't recall them having any events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Seth still run X9? I haven't visited the area in many years. I used to work at Crossroads Comics and was there when the whole CCG thing started.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatori1181 wrote:
Just curious if there are any Western MA players out there. I live out by Sturbridge,(West Warren, to be specific.) but I frequent X9 games up in Hadley as often as I can.

Man, that's not Western MA, that's Central.

Regards,
Western MA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Osirus wrote:
Hatori1181 wrote:

Regards,
Western MA.

I consider anything not on the shore to be Western, MA. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lyon
United States
West Warren
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
CyberMonk
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Seth still runs X9.

I'm originally from Lawrence, so to me, this is western MA. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Killjoy
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I used to live in West Springfield up until about 8 months ago... I live in Hudson now and my buddy and I play A:NR a LOT (we have a group of other friends we have been getting into it as well).

We have a party at my friends house in Worcester about once a month to meet up and play with our friends all across MA (and even from NY) - 6 to 10 players. You'd be welcome to come out our way sometime, send me a pm for details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinclair
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Osirus wrote:

Regards,
Western MA.

Everyone knows how MA is broken up! Everything west of Worcester is MA, east of Worcester is Boston (the Cape being the exception). Western MA is anything west of 91.

All that being said...is anyone playing A:N in this state!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Killjoy
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My friends and I play a lot, not at any store though, mostly at get togethers at our homes.

In and around Worcester and where I am in Metrowest/ Hudson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lyon
United States
West Warren
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
CyberMonk
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in the middle of nowhere in West Warren, which is between Palmer and Ware, if you know where either of those towns are. Exit 8 off of the pike?

Who am I kidding? The only people that have ever heard of this town are the people that live in or near it.

Long and short of it, I'm about 25~35 minutes from either Amherst, Worchester, or Springfield.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chiken Bird wrote:
Everyone knows how MA is broken up! Everything west of Worcester is MA, east of Worcester is Boston (the Cape being the exception). Western MA is anything west of 91.

All that being said...is anyone playing A:N in this state!?

Silly people. This is how MA is broken up. Waltham is a hike for me, and Framingham is pushing into Western MA territory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Killjoy
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
LOL I used to live out in West Springfield up until this year, I am in Hudson so if anyone wants to meet sometime just let me know.

I am next to Marlborough right off 495 or 290.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.