United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
Giant Fire Breathing Robot
badge
gfbrobot.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state that the park counts as any building for the knowledge tiles at the end.

Ok. Lets say I have the knowledge tile that gives me bonus points for watchtowers and the one that gives me bonus points for warehouses. At game end, does the park function as both a watchtower and warehouse and count for both tiles? Or does it count for just one at game end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwick VonVeederVeld
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would say a strict reading of the rules says it can be used as any "BUILDING"....not buildings.....so imo, you gotta pick one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, from what I understand from a previous thread by one of the designers, you just choose one building type at the end for scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekInsight
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
Giant Fire Breathing Robot
badge
gfbrobot.com
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
Nope, from what I understand from a previous thread by one of the designers, you just choose one building type at the end for scoring.

That seems like the reasonable intent of the rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if you already have that building type in the city? Let's say you have a park and a watchtower in a city, and you have the knowledge tile for plus 4 per watchtower but YOU don't have the knowledge tile which allows you to duplicate buildings in a city? Can you call the park a watchtower even though it would break the duplicate building tile rule?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.