Hide
6 Posts

Village» Forums » Rules

Subject: Travel - "two cubes" cities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Noble
msg tools
Two of the cities show as their reward a pair of grey cubes. I assume that to mean "take two influence cubes of your choice from the reserve" (with an implication that they needn't be the same colour) - but I'm darned if I can actually see anything in the rules to that effect. So (a) have I missed something, and (b) if not, does anyone else interpret it in a different way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rules wrote:
You then receive the city‘s reward (2 influence cubes of your choice from the supply, 1 coin, or 3 prestige points).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wilson
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
rules wrote:
You then receive the city‘s reward (2 influence cubes of your choice from the supply, 1 coin, or 3 prestige points).

I've always read that to mean that the cubes can be any color or combination of colors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Noble
msg tools
Werbaer wrote:
rules wrote:

Ugh. Thanks - somehow I completely managed to miss that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Kauzlarić
Croatia
flag msg tools
and what is supply? green bag or all other cubes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BorisRI wrote:
and what is supply? green bag or all other cubes?
"The supply" is the collection of cubes not currently in the green bag, on the board, or in players' possession.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.