Carcassonne: The Phantom» Forums » General

Subject: Will there be a reprint of The Phantom? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to get a copy of this, but it's sold out everywhere I've looked and I was told it is out of print. Has anyone heard whether there will be a reprint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules and pieces for The Phantom are quite simple - you could just approximate it with some appropriately labeled meeples if they don't do a reprint. There are no pieces in this expansion other than the translucent meeples and I believe the rules are already here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out meeple source.

http://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=5PhantomMeep...

They have 5 translucent meeples for like 5 bucks plus shipping. Or order the big pack of 40 and split it with friends.

The rules are simple and are already on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tara
United Kingdom
York
England
flag msg tools
Friedrich UK Open Championship 14-16 August 2015
badge
Friedrich UK Open Championship 14-16 August 2015
mbmbmbmbmb
You could always just use meeple-style pieces from another game to be your special phantoms

TARA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mazout wrote:
I'd like to get a copy of this, but it's sold out everywhere I've looked and I was told it is out of print. Has anyone heard whether there will be a reprint?

If you are looking to just purchase the phantom meeples, you could try ordering from Carcassonne Shoppe:

http://www.carcassonneshoppe.com/Parts.php

DISCLAIMER: I have never purchased anything from this website so this is not an endorsement. However, you can check out the Carcassonne Central website to read about the experiences of other people who have ordered from this website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Drazen
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, so that's why this is so expensive! I don't mind Carcassonne as much as some, but $50 for a Phantom set is a bit much, especially when I have nothing useful to do with the translucent meeple box.

I'll look into these other options now - thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Sim
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there, I have a Brand new OOP Carcassonne: The Phantom available for trade to good offers. Geek mail me if you are keen to work out a trade.

Thanks,
Michelle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I'm the same way. I just need plastic translucent meeples. I need 11 of them (I own the base set plus the extra colors).

Since I have an abundance of extra meeples (I had to double order purple and pink thanks to the big box not having the other meeples from other expansions), should i just go ahead and paint the extra meeples and annotate them with some sort of marking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.