Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Those are tiny hearing aid batteries the lab guy is installing on the canisters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting mod. Though I don't think those are AAAA's...the Quadruple-A batteries I know are smaller than triple A batteries but long and thin. What you have there looks like the 303/357/s76/lr44 button battery.

I do like the effect. WHen I change batteries in my older cameras I'm going to harvest the dead LR44s and try something like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woah! Now here's a guy who knows his batteries. Respect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ReggieMcFly wrote:
Woah! Now here's a guy who knows his batteries. Respect!

Collecting and using vintage cameras makes you a battery expert in a hurry...though I originally suspected those weren't the game's original Uranium markers. If they are, the batteries used are much smaller than I thought, as LR44s are pretty big (the same diameter as garbage, or a bit bigger.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
Interesting mod. Though I don't think those are AAAA's...the Quadruple-A batteries I know are smaller than triple A batteries but long and thin. What you have there looks like the 303/357/s76/lr44 button battery.

I do like the effect. WHen I change batteries in my older cameras I'm going to harvest the dead LR44s and try something like this.

Oops. Edited that. After I noticed the hearing aid batteries were the perfect size, I stopped at the Costco Hearing Aid center and asked if they saved dead batteries for recycling. I walked out with enough to alter a dozen Power Grids.

And if you like this, just wait until you see my trash!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.