Subject: Equipment cards simultaneous or sequential? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John O
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
Are the equipment cards for one player done simultaneous or sequentially? Situation is out of 3 cards 1 gets an AC then another allows converting an AC to a tank. I think all 3 cards are pulled then can be acted on in any order in other words above is allowed.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. R. Tracy
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John, per 12.4.2, aid (and equipment) is deployed in turn order. We've had situations where, say, all the AA missiles are gone by the time the third or fourth player is deploying his covert aid.

JR

[edit: D'oh! See below]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
Thanks J.R. My question though was after that point. Cards have already been pulled. My question starts after all have received their cards and individually starts playing them.

I got a response on CSW. In my example the 3 cards the player got are able to be played in any order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. R. Tracy
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry John, I obviously misread your question! Thanks for passing on the CSW answer.

JR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
No problem JR. The response on CSW confirmed by Jon. Let me post here:

"We play that cards can be played in any order. I don't think there's anything in the rules that prohibits this, so transforming an armored car you just received into a tank appears to be legal, since the rules don't disallow it."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
jtovb wrote:
No problem JR. The response on CSW confirmed by Jon. Let me post here:

"We play that cards can be played in any order. I don't think there's anything in the rules that prohibits this, so transforming an armored car you just received into a tank appears to be legal, since the rules don't disallow it."

Great, I'm gonna do just that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.