Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
This morning was a first for me. I woke up, came down stairs and both kids started screaming "let's play games". Is this exciting or what. The thing that caused this was the recent arrival of Buffalo, Fantasmi, and Elixer.

This is a two player game by Alex Randolf. The kids love it and I actually haven't even tried it since they have been playing it so much. One player gets 11 Buffalo. They can only move in a straight line across the board. The buffalo player wins if one buffalo makes it to the other side (about 6 spaces). The other player has one shepard that moves like a king in chess and four dogs that move like queens in chess. The dogs can stop a buffalo from advancing and the shepard can actually capture a buffalo and take it off the board. The game plays in about 5 - 10 minutes and is easily handicaped by using more or less buffalo for the buffalo player. The balance for my kids seemed to be about 9 buffalo instead of the 11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.