Fran Marchante
Spain
Algeciras
Cádiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm posting this here in case someone doesn't know:

The standalone expansion BattleCON: Devastation of Indines is out on kickstarter!!! It includes 19 new characters (so far), new game modes (solo, co-op, 3v1, 4v1...), new arenas... and a box to fit all the cards from the basic and expansion!

In addition, the mini expansion for War and Devastation, BattleCON: Strikers, is out too!!!

You can order them HERE, and bring the BGG BATTLECON: DEVASTATION PAGE to The Hotness with thumbs up and posts, to get more visitors, more pledges and more game!!!

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Enon
Ohio
flag msg tools
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post, Fran! I had an e-mail from the Sentinels of the Multiverse folks about the Indines game.

I'm wondering if you (or anyone else) can tell me how Indines crosses over with Sentinels. I've never played a BattleCON game and I'm a bit reluctant to back it on KS. BUT if there are items for the Sentinels game involved, I'd like to at least get THOSE.

I tried wading through pages of posts on KS and gave up. shake Any help would be much appreciated! THANKS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The crossover event just involves cards that are used to be play with the BattleCON system. Namely, Legacy is a playable character and the rest of Freedom Five are Strikers, substitutes that enter the duel like a tag team partner. To my knowledge, there are no additional cards that can be used with SotM at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Devastation of Indines will include a unique character from SotM: Legacy, who will be able to summon his allies Wraith, Tachyon, Absolute Zero, and Bunker to help him. (Although why he would bother with any of those other chumps when he can have Tachyon fighting with him is beyond me.) Apparently, Legacy's ability will also be somewhat customizable in that you can, if you wish, replace some or all of the Sentinels characters with BattleCon characters to help you.

I'm not sure if these updates are only visible to backers, but if not, you can read the announcement about the SotM crossover here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Enon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dorktron2000 wrote:
The crossover event just involves cards that are used to be play with the BattleCON system. Namely, Legacy is a playable character and the rest of Freedom Five are Strikers, substitutes that enter the duel like a tag team partner. To my knowledge, there are no additional cards that can be used with SotM at the moment.

MAN, I love BGG! I have answers already!!!

Thanks so much! So it appears that the Sentinels material would be useless without a BCON game. Guess I need to consider getting on board for Devastation!!!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yosemite wrote:
dorktron2000 wrote:

Guess I need to consider getting on board for Devastation!!!

Thanks!

You certainly do! Even my wife likes BattleCON.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in monster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if you don't like the 1 vs 1 duels, there are co-op modes for those of you who like that aspect of Sentinels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Enon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sputang wrote:
Even if you don't like the 1 vs 1 duels, there are co-op modes for those of you who like that aspect of Sentinels.

Oh, man! It has CO-OP?!? I'm doomed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.