Samurai Sword» Forums » Rules

Subject: battle cry and jujutsu rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i want to ask if someone play battle cry or jujutsu does all other players at the same time take dmg or one by one take dmg in order.
I ask this cause if the one player lose his last heart and his last honor token does the game stop or it continues until the last player take the dmg from the battle cry or jujutsu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and also is someone kill one person and take his last honor token and then he is also the only man with hp left,the game and ends and all score points or is victory of the swordmaster and only his team wins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kounabi22 wrote:
i want to ask if someone play battle cry or jujutsu does all other players at the same time take dmg or one by one take dmg in order.
I ask this cause if the one player lose his last heart and his last honor token does the game stop or it continues until the last player take the dmg from the battle cry or jujutsu.

All such cards in Bang! work as follows:
-resolve card's effect in turn order for every player
-but all hits (and deaths) are considered to be in the same time
And I'm sure here it works the same way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emiliano Sciarra
Italy
Civitavecchia
RM
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's the way it works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cris silva
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmb
about the Victory of the Swordmaster. on rules "and that player’s team wins the game". So, the victory is only for the player or the others players in his team won too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrcosta wrote:
about the Victory of the Swordmaster. on rules "and that player’s team wins the game". So, the victory is only for the player or the others players in his team won too?

They are always a team.
All players in team win, no matter if they have any Resilience or Honor points.
Note that when you "kill" you teammate and someone else with one card and it ends the game, your team gets -3VPs penalty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.