Subject: Putting Tiles On Your Estate rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kpl Min
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
One question that has come up: if you use a die to pull a tile off the main board and you have open spots in your holding area, can you immediately put it on your estate?

Also, can you buy worker tiles with one die and immediately use them on the next or are they only helpful on your next turn?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaaason
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking a die off the main board and placing it in your estate are two separate actions and would require two dice.

I'm fairly certain the workers can be used immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Einsielder
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinplarson wrote:
One question that has come up: if you use a die to pull a tile off the main board and you have open spots in your holding area, can you immediately put it on your estate?

Also, can you buy worker tiles with one die and immediately use them on the next or are they only helpful on your next turn?

Thanks in advance.

1. yes you can, but these are two actions. Taking and placing. Two actions need two dice.

2. yes of course. Same as above - these are two actions that need both of your dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kpl Min
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A follow up: if you have 3 hexes in storage, can you buy one with one die and spend the other to place on your board? I thought not, but now I wonder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinplarson wrote:
A follow up: if you have 3 hexes in storage, can you buy one with one die and spend the other to place on your board? I thought not, but now I wonder.

Again, two different actions. Finish your first action before you start your next one.

So yes, you may buy your fourth item. Now you have to put it in storage. So, throw one of your other 3 away.

Now, move on to your second action. Move your new item from storage onto your board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.