Subject: Yellow tile #8 simultaneous with yellow #9/10/11/12 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Miller

Portland
Oregon
msg tools
mb
Does #8 magnify the power of an also-played #9, 10, 11, or 12 up to +/-2? In other words, do the actions of #9/10/11/12 count as "paying" a worker tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Pérez
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting question, but I would say no. #8 states that worker tiles count as +/-2, not all dice modifications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Varamyr Sixskins
msg tools
Deleted my comment because I misread OP's question. 9/10/11/12 do NOT count as a worker tile. #8 only modifies spent worker tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Einsielder
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
musth wrote:
Does #8 magnify the power of an also-played #9, 10, 11, or 12 up to +/-2? In other words, do the actions of #9/10/11/12 count as "paying" a worker tile?

Tiles #9-#12 aren't workers - even if they act similar.
So the answer is: No

But what you can do is e.g.: Place #8 and #9 -> then you can transform a "1" into a "4" with just 1 worker while placing buildings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if you have #9 yellow tile which provide you the benefit to place a brown tile +1/-1 from the value of your dice, you may use the benefit without the help of a worker. If that's not still enough, then you can use the worker to modify it first then use the ability of the #9 tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.