Subject: Knowledge tiles 13 and 14 -- do they stack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have both tiles 13 and 14 in my estate, do I get both 1 silverling and 4 worker tiles when I take a "Take Worker" action or do I have to choose 1 or the other?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Snell
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
They stack, you get both. 4 workers, and 1 silverling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Harlans wrote:

Yes, this is correct. but keep in mind though, it's not stack like 4+2 workers and 1 silverlings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beth Grube
United States
La Vista
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vardamir wrote:
Harlans wrote:

Yes, this is correct. but keep in mind though, it's not stack like 4+2 workers and 1 silverlings.

That's confusing to me. Why would you only get 1/2 of one of the benefits ie 4 workers and a silverling as opposed to 6 workers and a silverling. I would think they either stack or they don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Groobies wrote:
vardamir wrote:
Harlans wrote:

That's confusing to me. Why would you only get 1/2 of one of the benefits ie 4 workers and a silverling as opposed to 6 workers and a silverling. I would think they either stack or they don't.

? It's not half, you're getting the full benefit of each.

13 gives you a coin.
14 gives you 2 extra workers.

You take your 2 workers, then the full amount extra each gives you. Thus, 4 workers and a coin when you have both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.