Subject: A4 Printing Solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Giusti
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
I was a bit confused when reading the treads in the downloads section w.r.t. printing the Lost Wonders with an A4 printer. My confusion as about the recommended solution.
- Is it recommended to print the English variants on A4 paper?
- I saw mention of a French variant, but didn't see the files posted.

Feedback appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a link on the game page for the French version. The file page lists the differences between the English and French versions.

You should be able to print the English version on A4 paper. Set your printer to print at 100% with no page scaling. It should work for the Wonders but I'm not sure about the randomizer cards or the rulebook since those files use much more of the full page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Eaton
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken, if you used my template (the Myths template) for the randomizers, then it will work, as long as you tell your printer to print borderless. There will be 4mm margins on each side, if I remember correctly.

The Wonders will print with no issue whatsoever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember if Myths used randomizers sized at 100% of the official components. We resized them in this release to match the actual cards from the game. As long as you're using a printer that can print little to no border, it should be okay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Giusti
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
Thanks Kenneth and Scott for clarifying. Somehow I missed that link previously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hazel
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Note that I just finished chats with Print and Play Productions and he has agreed to start producing LOST WONDERS for us. Check our their link at:

http://printplaygames.com/?product=lost-wonders-fan-expansio...

Contents List:
-41 Cards
-7 Tokens
-Player Aid Sheet
-14 Page Rulebook
-27 Wonder Boards

Basic Version ($50) vs Mounted Version ($85)
The Basic version includes cardstock boards, the Mounted version includes mounted boards. Mounted Boards are similar to the original thick 7 wonder boards, Cardstock boards are much flimsier are more like playing card thickness/player aid thickness. The Basic version is cheaper to ship, but the boards are obviously much thinner and not as nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.