Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Sanders
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... how if you bought Village at the wrong time, you didn't get the bonus customers.

I've had Village for a while now and was never able to purchase the bonus customers from either the BGG store (spotted them on there too late) or buy getting the appropriate issue of Plato (now sold out), yet people who buy the game now get the customers for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Corbett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They did and now they don't!!!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/904019/recent-printing-b...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Wiggle It!!!
Yes, well - life is unfair! Deal with it!

Sorry to sound so harsh; but I have bought the game very early, too, and I bought the Bonus Customers later from spielbox.

Is it not always so?
- It's unfair, if you spot a game with a limited printrun too late, and couldn't buy one.
- It's unfair, if you buy the first print run, but then the second print run has higher quality. Just check the different print runs of Dominant Species for that...

Edit: To be helpful, too:
If you really want this expansion, you can still buy it here:
http://www.spielbox-shop.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sanders
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for that link ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my response from that thread:

I have been checking on some things in the background and there is more that I need to find out about. I was hoping a publishing partner on the game would have some that I could buy, but they do not.

So I am looking into making a print run of just the bonus tiles so that I can send them out to those who bought Village thinking that they had them in the box.

The fact that they need to be printed means that it will be awhile before I can send them out.

If you want me to send you the tiles, please email me at michael@tastyminstrelgames.com by February 15th.

Also, I have/will geekmailed everybody in this thread that has mentioned they were disappointed in missing them.

-Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Kauk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about it being unfair...but I thought I was getting them with with my purchase of the game as well

I guess that was just based on what I had read up to that point. The game is great, my friends are very excited about more customers and the upcoming Village Inn! meeple

Todd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.