Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei P
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So The Bullet comes with 3 expansions.

High Noon and A Fistful of Cards make sense. They basically add an "event" deck to the game.

What is confusing is the fact that there are two sets of "roles", a set of 7 (1 renegade) and a set of 8 (2 renegades). I understand that the original game came with 7 roles, and thats what one of the 3 decks has, and I understand that Dodge city expanded play to 8 possible player by adding a Renegade.

What is confusing is why not just add 1 extra card for Renegade? Did they literally include the original game deck twice? One to be played by itself and one to be played with expansions?

I am confused because its unclear if all of the cards are meant to be used or if there are literally two sets of the stock game in there.. one set all by itself (with 7 roles) and then a second set of the stock game mixed in with the expansions?

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deck for base game is the same deck which you can find in Bullet and it contains 7 role cards.

Dodge City comes with new 8 role cards to avoid that one new Renegade card being different and Bullet again contains exactly the same deck as expansion, so you have complete "new" set of roles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei P
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply.

I am still confused as to if I am supposed to mix the decks together to play? or if by the way they did it I have duplicates that should not be in the deck at the same time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duxa wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

I am still confused as to if I am supposed to mix the decks together to play? or if by the way they did it I have duplicates that should not be in the deck at the same time?

Originally you would have 7 cards from base game, which would be used and after buying Dodge City that set should be replaced with new 8 cards.
So just keep 7 base cards as a backup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im a bit slow on the uptake and had this same question. So to be completely clear, I need to throw out ("keep as backup")the 7 roles without the buffalo in the corner. Then mix everything that is left together in their appropriate piles(assuming I want to play with all the expansions)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SirCptnAwesome wrote:
Im a bit slow on the uptake and had this same question. So to be completely clear, I need to throw out ("keep as backup")the 7 roles without the buffalo in the corner. Then mix everything that is left together in their appropriate piles(assuming I want to play with all the expansions)?

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.