Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Jones
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a quick question. Are players allowed to place meeples on adjacent tiles if those tiles connect to the previous tile with an opponents meeple? For example, if my wife plays a road or city tile and places a meeple on the road or city, can I play a connecting road or city tile and place a meeple to to counteract her claim of the road or city? Or do you have to use strategy and hope that a seperate road or city tile with your meeple will connect to her's?

Hope ya'll arent confused by what I'm trying to say.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
I have a quick question. Are players allowed to place meeples on adjacent tiles if those tiles connect to the previous tile with an opponents meeple? For example, if my wife plays a road or city tile and places a meeple on the road or city, can I play a connecting road or city tile and place a meeple to to counteract her claim of the road or city? Or do you have to use strategy and hope that a seperate road or city tile with your meeple will connect to her's?

Hope ya'll arent confused by what I'm trying to say.

Thanks in advance.
If the feature on a tile that you just placed already had one or more meeples connected to it from previous tiles, you may not add a meeple to it. You must place it on an unconnected feature and hope it connects later in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Jones
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply sir. I can't beleive I missed it in the rulebook. The reason I bring this up is because I was playing the PC version and my meeple options were limited so that sparked the question for the tabletop game.

Thanks Again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Willis
msg tools
Stealing a large city or road by sneaking one of your Meeple onto it is either very satisfying or annoying depending on which side of the stealing you are on!

When playing against family it can be a risky move! ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Jones
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very true!

craiggiarc wrote:
Stealing a large city or road by sneaking one of your Meeple onto it is either very satisfying or annoying depending on which side of the stealing you are on!

When playing against family it can be a risky move! ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.