Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
never surrender
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

to gain additional hit vs. enemy shoul I roll 7 (for example 3 and 4 on diece) or my total str (roll+units) should be 7 or more ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Griffith
United States
Monkton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The additional loss of a unit is if the opponent rolls a "7" himself. The more complicated question is what happens when you roll a "7" and are fighting with an ally - if you win, you lose the additional unit but if you lose, then your ally takes the loss.

The easiest way to remember is that rolling a 7 is bad, even if it's a 1 and a 6,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alan beaumont
United Kingdom
LONDON
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
funkyherman wrote:
to gain additional hit vs. enemy shoul I roll 7 (for example 3 and 4 on diece) or my total str (roll+units) should be 7 or more ?

The dice generate a combat modifier of the difference between them, so 4/3 is +1, 5/2 is +3 and 6/1 is +5.

But whatever the result of the combat a total of 7 on the dice gives one extra loss to the player who rolled it, from the units used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
never surrender
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mb
thx guys !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.