Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmb
BoardGameGeek
160 Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game::Episode 15 - Save Garven Dreis by maxixe
92 Lords of Waterdeep::Our first game of Lords of Waterdeep - overview of the game + photos by MerricB
88 Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game::Episode 13 - Rookie's First Run by maxixe
86 Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game::Inaugural Epic Brawl: 42 ships, 800 total pts, 1 awesome game (image heavy) by space monkey mafia
78 High Frontier::"My God, it's full of stars!" and Other Things Screamed Out the Bunghole by HiveGod
75 Clash of Cultures::First Game - 2 Player by Torala
73 Agents of SMERSH::SESSION REPORT by enditen
68 Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game::Ambushed Y-Wing patrol - a picture-heavy monster session report by haslo
68 Twilight Struggle::Twilight Strategy: A full game analysis of a no-adjustments US victory by theory
67 High Frontier::CUBES OF DOOM by HiveGod
64 Agricola::A chance encounter at the laundromat by TheCyborganizer
63 Wiz-War (eighth edition)::I challenge you to not try the game after reading this! by selwyth
59 Kingdom of Heaven: The Crusader States 1097-1291::"God wills it!" or how I failed to stop the First Crusade - some initial impressions by wilk
58 High Frontier::Portraits of the Stupid-Brave: Drunk in Mission Control by HiveGod
57 Liberty Roads::Liberty Roads Scenario 2 (D-Day) Replay by Manuel Aguilar
56 Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth::Our first game of Dungeon Command! (pictures!) by MerricB
55 Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island::Robinsone Crusoe: Session Report by Roman by N0RMAN
54 Mage Knight Board Game::Four plays in four days: What I've learned by PBeakley
53 Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients::Nine-player game at Ropecon 2012 by msaari
52 Blitzkrieg::The Second Continental War - A Turn by Turn AAR w/ Pictures by Jeff Schulte
51 Starship Merchants::A pictorial play through of a Business Cycle in Starship Merchants by toyvaultinc
51 The Siege of Jerusalem (second edition)::1,944 Anniversary Reunion: Team Judea vs Team Roma by Herr Dr
50 Virgin Queen::Geekway of the West 2012 – 14 hours, 5 players, Spain wins with Guy Fawkes by sikeospi
50 Mage Knight Board Game::NinjaDorg’s Obligatory “My First Solo Conquest" Post + EuroTrash Health Warning by ninjadorg
50 Race for the Galaxy::After thousands of plays, this game still surprises by fireblargg
50 The Hunters: German U-Boats at War, 1939-43::A Sample Patrol by consimworld
48 The Great Zimbabwe::First Play of The Great Zimbabwe in Malaysia by jack208
48 Go::The Power of Influence: An illustrated DDK game commentary (fair warning: lots of images!) by jeromier
47 Combat Commander: Europe::Scenario 33: We Go!--Lauerbach's Sacrifice at Sainte-Mère-Église, as recounted by Gefreiter Gerhard Müller by wandererdog
46 Axis Empires: Totaler Krieg!::A Wild Ride! by kubaman
46 Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game::Gaming with my Son - Luke Skywalker Strikes Back! by Scruffdog
46 Here I Stand::The French and the Hapsburgs duke it out...with hilarious consequences - Part One by revgiblet
45 Eclipse::Why not to build your empire in a straight line by Vanish
45 Leviathans::Burning In The Skies by maxixe
45 Memoir '44::The 1979 border clash between China and Vietnam by pete belli
44 Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939::Campaign Game AAR by Pete Atack
44 Crusade and Revolution: The Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939::C&R Game Session with Designer's Comments by Gentilhombre
43 Axis Empires: Totaler Krieg!::A Walkthrough AAR: For Newbies, Written By A Newbie by awdougherty
43 Mage Knight Board Game::I knew I'd love it! by Mysterio
42 Angola::A Hot Time in Old Luanda by jrtracy
42 Pax Britannica::N/A by ermj1986
42 Memoir '44::Vietnam: 1972 Easter Offensive by pete belli
42 No Retreat! The Russian Front::NR: Through the Years (with pictures) by Furyn
42 Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar::First play of Tzolk'in by mac_s_1
41 The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game::Journey...Anduin BEST GAMER MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!! (*spoiler) by Dbrundin
41 Here I Stand::The French and the Hapsburgs duke it out...with hilarious consequences - Part Two by revgiblet
41 Here I Stand::The French and the Hapsburgs duke it out...with hilarious consequences - Part Three by revgiblet
41 Agricola::Planned Parenthood? (a 28-action win) by cjfoster
41 Napoleon's Triumph::A real life session on the battlefield by Fromme
41 Twilight Struggle::Teaching game, lost on the best bluff ever. by hanibalicious
41 Here I Stand::The French and the Hapsburgs duke it out...with hilarious consequences - Part Five by revgiblet
41 Space Empires: 4X::In Praise of the Basic Game by Jim Krohn
40 Leviathans::His Majesty's First by maxixe
40 Dominion::BSW: Turns out... I suck at Dominion. by bournizzle
40 Caesar at Alesia::2,063rd Anniversary Rematch at Alesia: Team Roma vs Team Gaul by Herr Dr
40 Magic Realm::Tour de Realm Part IV by Pete Walsh
40 Escape: The Curse of the Temple::Father and Daughter Found Buried in Temple by Omahavice
40 Mice and Mystics::Mice & Mystics, a GenCon Session by MajMalfunction10
39 Memoir '44::Memoir 1980: Warsaw Pact vs. NATO by pete belli
38 1989: Dawn of Freedom::Freedom dawns with a struggle (3rd game) by MerricB
38 EastFront II::Why this game is AWESOME by SabreRedleg
38 Mage Knight Board Game::Detailed Solo Full Conquest with pictures by Corwin1980
37 A.D. 30::Doubting Thomas puts his finger in Jesus' side - Impressions after 3 plays by manukajoe
37 Black Wednesday::Black Wednesday: Scenario 8 – Counter-Attack at Krasni Bor (Brian Devitt vs. Lehr) by Lehr
37 Commands & Colors: Ancients::Conclusion of an Epic Campaign: 20 scenarios, 40 games, 400 total banners and 11 months by barteus
37 Zombicide::Taking Matters into my own Hands(An Incomplete Session/Review) by Nitsud
37 Case Blue::[8 july 1942 campaign] Turn 84, April 22nd, 1943 by MatGot
37 Summoner Wars: Master Set::Why we love Summoner Wars by Ronaldo
37 Combat Commander: Europe::We Go scenario #33 and Chick's 500th game of Combat Commander by chicklewis
36 Magic Realm::Tour de Realm Part I by Pete Walsh
36 Advanced Squad Leader::AAR - Rage Against the Machine by jrtracy
36 Myrmes::AAR at ParisEstLudique by fdubois
36 Storm Hollow: A Storyboard Game::Thoughts After Playing the Demo Adventure by gertbert
36 Advanced Squad Leader::ASL A - The Guards Counterattack (Solo) by 4100xpb
36 Kingdom of Heaven: The Crusader States 1097-1291::My First Crusade by Keywood
36 Space Cadets::Mission 1 or „Dammit Jim, I’m an Engineer, not a puzzle solver!“ by PzVIE
35 Here I Stand::The French and the Hapsburgs duke it out...with hilarious consequences - Part Six by revgiblet
35 Ora et Labora::Second and Third Impressions by Equalitytime
35 Combat Commander: Europe::My first play of CC - session report by MillertimeRC
35 Twilight Struggle::How the Cold War ended – a brutal Twilight Struggle by Sica
35 Bios: Megafauna::Triassic Park (UPDATE: now a Complete Game Session Report) by Steve Carey
34 Android: Netrunner::GenCon Icebreaker Tourney Report by JacksSpleen
34 The Caucasus Campaign::Case Blue after 70 years (image heavy) by Jean_Leviathan
34 The Cave::Report from journey to the dark by Miragepl
34 Escape: The Curse of the Temple::A tale of three doomed adventurers by Randall Silver
34 War of the Ring (first edition)::Really interesting game last night by dboeren
34 The Blitzkrieg Legend: The Battle for France, 1940::Falling at the final hurdle... by Ashiefan
34 Napoleon's Triumph::A grueling duel of maneuver by Scipio Oaklandus
34 Eclipse::All Good Things Must Come To An End by triguy
34 Combat Commander: Battle Pack #1 – Paratroopers::Playing CC with my eight-year-old by Adverb
34 Advanced Squad Leader::ASL Open 2012 - An Open AAR by funnymarx
33 The Castles of Burgundy::Playing Castles with my Non-Gamer Wife by Archon313
33 No Retreat! The Russian Front::Encirclement battle or truth in game box blurbs by rlai
33 Ora et Labora::First Impressions by she2
33 Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization::General Incompetence Builds a Civilisation by AustRabbit
33 Mage Knight Board Game::A Tale of Blood and Magic - an illustrated Arythea session report by haslo
33 Dungeon Raiders::The Ninja, The Dragon Trainer & The 7yo Feminist by TaleSpinner
33 Russia Besieged::N/A by ermj1986
33 High Frontier::High Frontier - A race for the Solar System by Sica
32 Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game::100 Points of Pure Fun by Omahavice

RPGGeek (RPGs)
31 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Twenty idiots with more greed than sense. by dysjunct
25 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Eight idiots with more greed than sense by dysjunct
24 Prince Valiant: The Storytelling Game::A "My First RPG" Session by amwiles
22 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::A quick off-the-cuff session of MHRP with my daughter by MonsterMike
22 The One Ring::Post-First Session impressions by aramis
20 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::Pathfinder - Session 1– The Sword of Truth setting by Narl
20 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Eight Idiots, Starting to Get a Little Sense by dysjunct
20 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::Breakout! Our introduction to MHRP by MerricB
19 Lady Blackbird::A wild ride through the wild blue yonder - a Pathfinder group's first try at a "story" game by vestige
18 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Death of an Idiot by dysjunct
18 Mouse Guard::A Gesture of Kindness by IndyRick
18 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Anomalous Subsurface Idiots by dysjunct
17 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Eight idiots say "Adios" to Lil' Pee-Wee by dysjunct
17 Dungeon World::On the Verge (A sci-fi DW hack): Session 1 by MJ Harnish
17 Mouse Guard::Really Tiny Tim's Tale of Heroism & Awesome Sacrifice by IndyRick
16 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::Defenders Gather! by mummykitty
16 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Always room for more idiots. by dysjunct
16 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::Prelude to a tragedy: Our first session of Civil War (spoilers!) by MerricB
16 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Out of the dungeon and into the wilderness by dysjunct
16 Call of Cthulhu (2nd - 6th Edition)::The Horrible Lonely House in the Woods - New Session by realitytrip
16 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::A Mutant, a Blind Lawyer, and an Octogenarian walk into a prison... by jmcampbell
16 Dungeons & Dragons (5th Edition)::The Caves of Chaos Part 1 :Our D&D Next Playest session 11/30 by dr glaze et al
16 Fiasco::Cat Me if You Can – A Suburban Nightmare by jda1974
16 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Cautious idiots by dysjunct
14 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::Body, Heart, and Soul (Margreve Campaign Prelude) by vestige
14 Mouse Guard::Mouse Guard, 1st Time GM-ing by terminus467
14 The Burning Wheel (Revised Edition)::Legacy: Uruk by Juleske
14 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Over our heads and under water by dysjunct
14 Mouse Guard::My first Mouse Guard attempt...and some brief questions! by EineHund
13 Fiasco::One Hundred Feral Cats by cafeganesha
13 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::Dawn of the Scarlet Sun by Gastel
13 Legend of the Five Rings (2nd Edition)::Four regents and a funeral by Juleske
13 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Idiots Amok by dysjunct
13 Fiasco::Fiasco Actual Play – Transatlantic Terror (warning – kinda dark) by jda1974
13 Deathwatch::Comet fragment 0-777 by Kwakkie
13 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::Issue #1 - Breakout by karlkrlarsson
13 Spirit of the Century::Tex vs The Green Tiger vs a bunch of Aztec zombies and their giant robot by cornjerker
13 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::Issue #3 - Into the Savage Lands by karlkrlarsson
12 Dungeon World::Dungeon World / Indigo Galleon intro session by ScottMcg
12 Legend of the Five Rings (2nd Edition)::Yoritomo's heir by Juleske
12 Fiasco::AP: MMO fun with the Knights of Light playset by Juleske
12 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World’s Largest Dungeon: Part 11 - The New Level Pt 3 by Red Wine Pie
12 Dungeon World::Curse of the Crimson Throne - The Edge of Anarchy (Session #3) by MJ Harnish
12 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World’s Largest Dungeon: Part 12 - Traps and Dogs by Red Wine Pie
12 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::Pathfinder - Session 3 - Sword of Truth by Narl
12 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::Pathfinder – In the setting of The Sword of Truth series - Session 2 by Narl
12 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World’s Largest Dungeon: Parts 13 & 14 - Spines, pits and bugbears by Red Wine Pie
12 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::Issue #2 - Breakout by karlkrlarsson
12 Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space::The Golden Knights by Barad_the_dwarf
12 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World's Largest Dungeon: Quest for Longtail: Part 3 by Red Wine Pie
12 Apocalypse World::Dust to Dust : Character Creation and Session 1 Report by iuchiban
12 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::Issue #4 - Loose ends by karlkrlarsson
11 Gamma World Roleplaying Game: A D&D Roleplaying Game::My first Gamma World adventure, or: How I Basically Made the Big Bad Blow Hisself Up. by MasterGeek
11 Ars Magica (4th Edition)::Joe's Ars Magica Series, Session One: The Rocky Road to Belican by terminus467
11 Savage Worlds::The Great Pulp Campaign, Session 5. "The Eye of Kilquato" by MonsterMike
11 Savage Worlds::Savage Worlds - Outer Space - First small adventure by Narl
11 Dungeons & Dragons (5th Edition)::The Caves of Chaos Part 2: a D&D Next Playtest session 12/13 by dr glaze et al
11 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World’s Largest Dungeon: Part 8 - Hunt for the Griffin Pt 4 by Red Wine Pie
11 Mouse Guard::To Raise a Village Campaign, Second Session by terminus467
11 The One Ring::The Marsh Bell - our Fighting Bear and Losing a PC... all in the first two sessions! by Sir Christopher
11 Dungeon World::The Silent Tomb Speaks by Jbmannon
11 Changeling: The Dreaming::Changeling LARP session: Escaping Manticorp by Juleske
11 Fiasco::Our first Fiasco: Hocus Focus! by lydon
11 Dungeon World:: Curse of the Crimson Throne (using DW) - Character/Setting Creation (Session 0) by MJ Harnish
11 Savage Worlds::Finally Played Savage Worlds and I literally railroaded the Pulp Action! by thea_bomb
11 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (1st Edition)::The Frost Queen (session 7) - Against the Duergar by MerricB
11 Dungeon World::Curse of the Crimson Throne - The Edge of Anarchy (Session 1) by MJ Harnish
11 Mouse Guard::To Raise a Village Campaign, First Session by terminus467
11 Savage Worlds::The Great Pulp Campaign, Session 3. "Chaos on Crete" by MonsterMike
10 Savage Worlds::Colonial Gothic Horror - Session 2 by MonsterMike
10 Fiasco::Just in time for Halloween – Gothic-horror-themed Fiasco Actual Play by jda1974
10 Savage Worlds::Another 50 Fathoms Campaign - Session 7 by MonsterMike
10 Our Last Best Hope::Our Last Best Hope -- Session report by jda1974
10 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World’s Largest Dungeon: Quest for Longtail: Part 5 - Hunt for the Griffin by Red Wine Pie
10 Marvel Heroic Roleplaying::MHRP with kids! by MonsterMike
10 Apocalypse World::Dust to Dust : Session 3 Report by iuchiban
10 Dungeon World::On the Verge (A sci-fi DW hack): Session 0 by MJ Harnish
10 Monster of the Week::SHS 7-42 Campaign Part 1: Set-Up by Againsto
10 Savage Worlds::Colonial Gothic Horror - Session report by MonsterMike
10 d20 Modern::D20 Modern - Second Variety by Narl
10 Paranoia (2nd Edition)::Subtle Paranoia by DanDare2050
10 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World’s Largest Dungeon: Part 10 - The New Level Pt 2 by Red Wine Pie
10 Savage Worlds::Another 50 Fathoms Campaign - Game 2 by MonsterMike
10 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::Somewhere in the Greenlands of Rostock. Session 1. by Bifford
10 Dungeon World::Session -1: The adventure kick-off email, feedback needed by omnicrondelicious
10 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (1st Edition)::The Frost Queen (session 2) by MerricB
10 Apocalypse World::Dust to Dust : Session 2 Report by iuchiban
10 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World’s Largest Dungeon: Part 9 - The New Level Pt 1 by Red Wine Pie
10 Legend of the Five Rings (2nd Edition)::The Emerald Championship by Juleske
10 Tunnels & Trolls (7th - 7.5 Editions)::The Temple of the Mid-Day Sun by MonsterMike
10 Savage Worlds::The Great Pulp Campaign, Session 4. "The Godfather" by MonsterMike
10 Legend of the Five Rings (3rd Edition)::Battling the Onisu threat by Juleske
10 Fiasco::Science Comics Playthrough by RyanOmega
10 Star Wars (WEG 2nd Edition)::The Temple of the Sand People - Part 1 by Ugavine
9 Shadowrun (4th & Twentieth Anniversary Editions)::first stab at a Shadowrun campaign 11/1/2012 by Kaic
9 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game::The Inhumans in World's Largest Dungeon: Quest for Longtail: Part 2 by Red Wine Pie
9 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (1st Edition)::The Frost Queen (session 33) by MerricB
9 Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition)::WFRP 2nd Edition - Sylvanian session write up. by GamInglorious
9 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd Edition)::The Dragonslayers Legacy - part 20 by Barad_the_dwarf
9 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd Edition)::The Dragonslayers Legacy - part 29 by Barad_the_dwarf

RPGGeek (RPG Items)
42 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::Pathfinder Beginner Box - First try as GM by Narl
23 B2: The Keep on the Borderlands::Keep on the Borderland - Or how we long avoided the caves by Narl
22 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::First Session with the Family (Sailors on the Starless Sea - Minimal SPOILERS) by Quest22
22 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::Pathfinder Beginner Box- The Tales of The Two by kkoene
21 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::Pathfinder Beginner Box - First try as GM - Session 3 (spoilers) by Narl
20 Pathfinder Society Scenario 2-23: At Shadow's Door::Crying tweens, "playing up," TPK, and the worst Pathfinder session ever by edelen
20 Microscope::California Dreaming by aaarg_ink
18 The Eye of Kilquato::Eye of Kilquato with kids! by MonsterMike
17 X2: Castle Amber (Château d' Amberville)::Reviewed, then played. Is that the wrong order? by MerricB
17 Public Playtest Package (2012-05-24)::Package 1 - Five Player Playtest by PghArch
17 Microscope::Long Separated Branches Reunite in Musical Destruction by Raid1280
17 Microscope::The Day the Earth Stood Cooked by Raid1280
17 Gamma World Roleplaying Game::Tyre-Top Mountain - part I & II by Ugavine
17 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::Pathfinder Beginner Box - First try as GM - Session 2 (spoilers) by Narl
17 Dogs in the Vineyard::Session 01 - Miller's Cut by Original_CorPse
17 Sorcery! Book 1: The Shamutanti Hills::Revisiting Sorcery! (spoilers!) by MerricB
17 Microscope::The Undoing Begins by edige23
17 Noah's Mark::First Playtest Adventure by sdonohue
16 Diaspora::Some thoughts about the session that just ended by 2097
16 Pathfinder #31: Stolen Land::Pathfinder Adventure Path - Stolen Lands - Session 3 by Narl
16 Public Playtest Package (2012-05-24)::My first session playtesting D&D Next by MerricB
16 Tales of the Old Margreve::The Hollow Man knocks (Margreve Campaign Chapter 1) by vestige
16 Microscope::Steampunk City-Building: Using Microscope for Construction by edige23
16 The Watchers in the Sky::A Trail of Cthulhu purist adventure by karlkrlarsson
16 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Doom of the Savage Kings (PART I) - Spoilers by otaku
16 Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game::first game - first impression [warning, possible spoilers] by ironman99
16 Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)::Complete Masks: Part 1 by Barad_the_dwarf
16 Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game Box Set::Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game – Mice on adventure - Or how we rescued the prince but didn’t get the pie. by Narl
16 The Armitage Files::The Armitage Files Session Log: Document #1 – Session #1 – Foretold Doom by JohnTaber
15 In a Wicked Age::The dead rest uneasy, but not alone, on the border of a kingdom in strife by manyslayer
15 1 on 1 Adventure #01: Gambler's Quest::Gambler’s Quest - Session 1 - Tiefling and Aasimar by Narl
15 Dogs in the Vineyard::5th layer of hell: Heresy by Juleske
14 All the Damn Time::All the Damn Time - A wasted basketball career by Narl
14 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::Portal Under the Stars - Spoilers by otaku
14 Microscope::Session report: Zombies on the moon by Thymen
14 1 on 1 Adventure #01: Gambler's Quest::Gambler’s Quest - Session 3 - Tiefling and Aasimar by Narl
14 Pathfinder #31: Stolen Land::Pathfinder Adventure Path - Stolen Lands - Session 6 by Narl
14 Pathfinder #31: Stolen Land::The Campaign Begins! (session 1) by MerricB
14 The Great Pendragon Campaign::AD 486 by dysjunct
14 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::The LeTrent Affair - A homebrew session by otaku
14 Microscope::Hearts of the Worldship by edige23
14 Hollowpoint::There, but Not All Coming Back Again by PaulBaldowski
14 Pathfinder #31: Stolen Land::Mites and Kobolds (session 2) by MerricB
14 Pathfinder #30: The Twice-Damned Prince::The Final End (Session 14) by MerricB
13 Black Ice::Feeling naked without their guns... by Barad_the_dwarf
13 Shadows over Bögenhafen::The Enemy Within with HeroQuest 2, Part I by MULRAH
13 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::Benzren and Dagmar explore the old wizard tower by kkoene
13 Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)::Complete Masks: Part 5 by Barad_the_dwarf
13 Pathfinder #37: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv::Souls for Smuggler's Shiv using the PFRPG Beginner Box by MJ Harnish
13 Microscope::Scientific Advance and Insurgent Faith Clash during the Renaissance by Raid1280
13 Dogs in the Vineyard::2nd layer of hell: Gluttony by Juleske
13 Dragonlance Campaign Setting::Dimitris War of the Lance Log Session 01 v2 (Greek) by Dimitris
13 Hollowpoint::Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Vampires by edige23
13 The Armitage Files::The Armitage Files Session Log: Document #2 – Session #6 – Traveling Side Show Freaks by JohnTaber
13 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::Pathfinder Beginner Box- The Tales of The Two becomes the Company of Three SPOILERS(not hidden) by kkoene
13 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::The Company of the Black Fang by kkoene
13 Home Made / Homebrew Rules + Adventures::Project Galatea: Every me, every you by Juleske
12 The Armitage Files::The Armitage Files Session Log: Document #2 – Session #8 – Book End by JohnTaber
12 Pathfinder #35: War of the River Kings::The Siege of Tatzlford (session 16) by MerricB
12 The Armitage Files::The Armitage Files Session Log: Document #1 – Session #2 – A Girls Best Friend by JohnTaber
12 Pathfinder #34: Blood for Blood::The Ancient Barbarians (sessions 13-14) by MerricB
12 S3: Expedition to the Barrier Peaks::We Clean Up and now it's time to learn by bryce0lynch
12 Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)::Complete Masks: Part 4 by Barad_the_dwarf
12 Pathfinder #28: The Infernal Syndrome::Into the Nessian Spiral (session 9) by MerricB
12 Neverwinter Campaign Setting::Session #1: Neverwinter by Voxen
12 Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game::First Session and Some Questions by EineHund
12 Pathfinder #31: Stolen Land::Pathfinder Adventure Path - Stolen Lands - Session 4 by Narl
12 X2: Castle Amber (Château d' Amberville)::Castle Amber finale by MerricB
12 WH02: The Zoo::Three folks at a Zoo...with a sick Housecat and a pregnant Pachyderm. by aaarg_ink
12 Pathfinder #55: The Wormwood Mutiny::Wormwood Mutiny - Sessions 1 and 2 by Gastel
12 1 on 1 Adventure #01: Gambler's Quest::Gambler's Quest - Session 2 - Tiefling and Aasimar by Narl
12 Pathfinder #31: Stolen Land::Pathfinder Adventure Path - Stolen Lands - Session 5 by Narl
12 Pathfinder #29: Mother of Flies::Ineffective Thieves prove little threat to the Rebel Alliance (session 11) by MerricB
12 WH02: The Zoo::The zoo where you are entertained! (NSFW) by Barad_the_dwarf
12 Dogs in the Vineyard::Session 02 - Willow of the King (or "So you get to shoot an old lady, but I can't shoot a possessed kid?") by Original_CorPse
12 Mansions of Madness (2nd Edition)::The Crack'd and Crook'd Manse - Part One by realitytrip
12 Happy Birthday, Robot!::That's when the birthday cake arrived! First session ever. by trawlerman
12 Mansions of Madness (2nd Edition)::The Crack'd and Crook'd Manse - Part Two by realitytrip
12 Book 5: High Guard (Second Edition)::Raid on Isseydo by RockyMountainNavy
12 1 on 1 Adventure #01: Gambler's Quest::Gambler's Quest - Session 3.5 - Sneaking in the castle by Narl
12 Pathfinder #25: The Bastards of Erebus::Character Generation and Sewer Fights - the Council of Thieves AP begins! (session 1) by MerricB
12 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::First session: Perils of the Sunken City SC-1 (SPOILERS) by paulidale
12 Pathfinder #26: The Sixfold Trial::The Play's the Thing! (session 3) by MerricB
11 Noah's Mark::Second Playtest Adventure: Babe in the Woods by sdonohue
11 Pathfinder #31: Stolen Land::The Stag Lord (session 3) by MerricB
11 Pathfinder #01: Burnt Offerings::Rise of the Runelords - Session 1 - A surprise at the festival by Narl
11 The Armitage Files::Session 1: The Inquiry begins by karlkrlarsson
11 Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game::The Portal Under the Stars Character Generation Session by otaku
11 Pathfinder #28: The Infernal Syndrome::Fighting the Pit Fiend (session 10) by MerricB
11 Shadows over Bögenhafen::The Enemy Within with HeroQuest 2, Part II by MULRAH
11 Mythic Game Master Emulator::Quest for the magic ring. by mournful
11 Outlive Outdead::Extinction Event - zombies, loincloths and an atlatl by PaulBaldowski
11 The Armitage Files:: The Armitage Files Session Log: Document #1 – Session #4 – Fish Food by JohnTaber
11 Dysfunctions And Dragons::Game night never went so bad by Barad_the_dwarf
11 Happy Birthday, Robot!::HBR 7/7/12 by Yollege
11 Sorcery! Book 1: The Shamutanti Hills::Journey through the Shamutanti Hills - SORCERY! play session part 1 by Omega2064
11 Fiasco::Opium and robbery in Boomtown by Barad_the_dwarf
11 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box::Running the Beginner Box Bash: Relics as a 1 on 1 adventure SOME SPOILERS if you didnt go through this yet. by kkoene
11 The Great Pendragon Campaign::The Cardiff Boys Vs Pendragon in the Year 530 by panzer-attack
11 Pathfinder #29: Mother of Flies::The Shadow Curse is lifted! (session 12) by MerricB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edelen
United States
Mount Orab
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Somehow one of my RPG session reviews was a Top 10. Thanks, everyone who thumbed it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy cow! My one and only session report made it onto the list! How crazy is that?

Maybe I should think about contributing more session reports...

edit: Thanks to all who voted thumbs-up. A nice surprise for the new year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stevens
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I protect the sheep in our society from the wolves.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was reading through the Top BGG Session Reports of 2012 and found TWO of my Session Reports. Thanks so much to everyone that read them and took the time to thumb them. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed playing them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adverb wrote:
Holy cow! My one and only session report made it onto the list! How crazy is that?

Maybe I should think about contributing more session reports...

edit: Thanks to all who voted thumbs-up. A nice surprise for the new year!

Was thinking something similiar. My session report for Clash of Cultures is the only one I did this year... Sadly I'm way to lazy to write all the great games we play down.

Thanks to everyone for the Thumbs-ups! (and to Christian - I guess him mentioning it in his video-report from the SPIEL 2012 helped getting up there laugh )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually stay on the BGG side of things, but even so when I think session reports, MerricB comes to mind. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so... his name appears 24 times on this page!!!

Great job to you sir, always an enjoyable read!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
I usually stay on the BGG side of things, but even so when I think session reports, MerricB comes to mind. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so... his name appears 24 times on this page!!!

Great job to you sir, always an enjoyable read!

Thank you! 2012 was actually a very light year for me in terms of boardgame session reports. (I might have actually written more RPG reports than BG reports...) I'm hoping 2013 will be more productive.

Cheers,
Merric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Chong
Singapore
flag msg tools
comic style
badge
comic style
mbmbmbmbmb
Very happy to be awarded the most thumbs!

In appreciation of the love and GG received, I am creating a contest to give a little back to the BGG community!

Please support!

The Comic Contest!!! Win GG!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.