Subject: Multiple King's Court rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
How to deal with multiple KCs? e.g. I play two KCs and another Action card. Do I x6 everything written on it (including coins and buys) on the Action card? I read previous treads but still not very sure on this. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you read the rulebook?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Chaz
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
In short, you do NOT "play two KC's and another action card". You don't.
You play a KC. Like every Dominion card in the multiverse, you finish playing this card (as much as possible) before playing another card from your hand.

So the first KC "plays" another card three times. If you want the thrice-played card to be another KC from your hand, fine.
This second KC will play up to three other actions cards from your hand, thrice each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pere
Spain
La Nucia
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
charlesting wrote:
How to deal with multiple KCs? e.g. I play two KCs and another Action card. Do I x6 everything written on it (including coins and buys) on the Action card? I read previous treads but still not very sure on this. Thanks

That "x6" makes me think you're playing incorrectly KC *and* Throne Room. You don't multiply "everything written on it (including coins and buys)", but play the card that many times. With basic cards like Village, Smithy or Market you won't notice the difference; but with something like Vault (+2 cards, you may discard cards for 1$ each) you do it twice (or thrice or whatever): +2 cards, discard, +2 cards, discard. NOT +4 cards, discard cards for 2$ each or any variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Pawlak
Poland
near Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.