5 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fall of house Lynch (spoiler). rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
a a
Greece
flag msg tools
How many maniacs can i place in the game because the maniac attack card says: if no maniacs are in play choose a lone investigator.Place 1 maniac in his space.
Can i have more thaan one maniacs in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Typically, no.

(I say typically only because there is one very specific set of circumstances that allows two maniacs to appear, though I can't remember exactly what it is at the moment. But basically, the answer to your question is "no".)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
If a maniac is already in play, the Maniac Attack keeper action card cannot place a second maniac in play (it will instead heal and teleport the original maniac). Two maniacs cannot be in play due to Maniac Attack.

Note that Clue 1A, which spawns a boss maniac, has no such clause - the boss maniac is in addition to any maniac that is already in play. So if Clue 1A is revealed while one maniac is already in play, you will end up with two maniacs on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a a
Greece
flag msg tools
We play the clue 1B, except of the escape of the shoggoth from the foyer can the keeper win with other way? For example kill the investigators.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
alxamp wrote:
We play the clue 1B, except of the escape of the shoggoth from the foyer can the keeper win with other way? For example kill the investigators.

In any scenario, the keeper wins if all investigators are killed - but death is only really permanent after the objective is revealed, since before that killed investigators are replaced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.