4 Posts

Kingdom Builder» Forums » General

Subject: Large Storage Bags rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Gansen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked this game up with some money I got for Christmas that had to be allocated toward board games (such a terrible thing ). While unboxing/organizing I found 4 rather large storage bags that came with the game. Any one find a good use for these?

I put all of the settlements and other pieces in smaller storage bags that I have for my gaming accessories, so for now, the large bags are unneeded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I wondered about that too. I ended up putting all the settlement pieces in the larger bags just to keep them separated for easier game setup, but much smaller bags would've sufficed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lock
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't like those big bags either so I replaced them right away. I have a bag collection but the craft bags that I got from Dollarama (That might be in Canada only, I don't know) are my favorite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Godolakis
Sweden
Göteborg
V.Götaland
flag msg tools
I support Wikileaks. I am anonymous.... I am an atheist...... I obey copyleft....... The Pirate Bay user.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, those baggies are too big; at least for KB. I'm saving them for other games that need bigger bags and used smaller instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.